If you have a passion for motorcycles we often have job opportunities arising as we expand in both Australia and New Zealand.
Current Situations Vacant:
New Zealand and Australia’s leading motorcycle parts and accessories wholesale distributor is looking for an Administration Manager to join their successful team!
You will be a motivated individual with senior level experience in administration teams and processes, contributing to a company’s culture and values to a high level. The role encompasses managing the administration function for our New Zealand and Australian branches, ably assisted by administration staff in both countries.
Specific Duties / Responsibilities:
- Payroll and leave management – ACE and Xero
- GST and PAYE returns and processing (NZ - IRD website, ACE Payroll)
- BAS statements and processing (Aus - ATO website, Xero Payroll)
- Management of accounts receivable and payable staff and processes
- Aged debt recovery
- End of month processing and financial report generation
- Company and personnel expense reconciliation and review
- International payment and bank reconciliation
- General Administration duties – Microsoft Office suite
- Administration Team management
- Current Account reconciliations
You will have at least 5 years’ office experience, in a senior or management role in a dynamic team environment. The ideal candidate will also have had experience with Australian administration and ATO processing.
- All applications must include a C.V. and covering letter.
- Applicants must be New Zealand residents, and be eligible to work here.
Whites Powersports NZ and Australia